Share your news with EuHIT Turbulence Community
Are you organizing a conference, a turbulence related event or simply have recently made a breakthrough dicovery in the field of turbulent flows? Are you looking for an optimized way to annouce this important news to the turbulence reasearch community? Now EuHIT Portal lets you do just this! Click the title of this messge to see how to do it.
First of all you need an EuHIT account. If you have an account here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Go to your Dashboard.
2. Click the blue 'Propose a news message' button.
3. Insert your message. Upload cover image.
4. Click Submit for Review.
5. After your message has been accepted it will be published on EuHIT Portal.
There are few thingsyou should know about the messages on our Portal:
1. Each news message generates its own Portal page. It can be accessed by clicking the title of this message.
2. In order to define what content will be displayed on on the EuHIT Portal (news highlight) and what will be displayed on the message page use the page break tool from the edition toolbar. Everything above the page preak will be displayed in the highlight while everything below will be the content of the message page.
3. It is nice to have a cover image. You can upload it during the message creation. The cover images have fixed size 400 px x 150 px.
EuHIT Community becomes ICTR Community – a new webpage is available
5 October 17
EuHIT Statistics and Impacts
7 May 17
EuHIT ends - thank you for 4 years of collaborative research on turbulence
7 May 17
The workshop at the Barrel of Ilmenau has been finished very successful
1 March 17
Technical workshop at the Barrel of Ilmenau
1 February 17