NOTE that the EuHIT project is officially finish. New proposals are not longer officially supported by the EU.
However, we welcome you to contact directly with the Research Infrastructure and discuss your project idea!
The members of Selection Panels take part in the final, decisive, stage of evaluation of all submitted project proposals. The proposals, which have to be evaluated by Selection Panel, have been already reviewed:
- by reviewer from the proper Research Infrastructure selected by the Project Leader (short review of project feasibility)
- by two external reviewers (short assessments on scientific and technical quality)
- moreover, each proposal has been financially approved by the EuHIT Coordinator
Based on these reviews the Selection Panel collectively decide on the acceptance or rejection of each submitted proposals by the online voting. Each member of the Selection Panel votes at the EuHIT.org - official EuHIT internet platform.
For each member of the Selection Panel the EuHIT.org site provides:
- full access to the submitted proposals (including CV of the Project Leader) and all reviews.
- simple and self-explanatory online voting mechanism.
The voting is apparent to all other members of Selection Panel. The voting is open for three days, during these three days votes can be changed. The vote at the close of the voting time is considered as final.Last modified 29 Mar 2017, 22:46:03